Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I did it!

Yes, I finally managed to settle in and cross-stitch! I finished the little blue bird ornament I was working on a few months ago. Well, I'm not exactly finished, I still need to complete it as an ornament. So tomorrow I will dig in my stash and see what kind of fabric I have and what will go with it, hopefully something nice. I will try to scan it later. Today I continued with organizing the office. It feels so good, maybe that was why I decided to stitch as I watched tv. On our trip to Sacramento I will be bringing my sampler to work on. I might also bring one of the Bent Creek Snappers to do. I will need to put the items together, though.

My dd came home today, but we didn't make it to the movies today. We'll be going tomorrow. I have laundry and packing to do tomorrow, but it will be fun to go out for a few hours. Besides I've been inside all day and I'm getting a little stir crazy.

Next week at work our theme is "quilts". I'm excited about this theme, because it's something I can relate to and fun to inspire the children on quilting. We have some story books about quilting and I have some activity books on quilting, as well. I'm sure with this theme we can springboard on to other fun projects.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...