Friday, November 18, 2005

Change is good

I thought the last template was a little too dark and I needed a new look. This seems to be a better background for this tiny print. I would like the font to be a little larger, but I don't have the patience to figure it out. I'm sure I can fix through the template, but I'm going to leave it alone for now.

Well, I'm glad it's Friday, unfortunately I'm on my lunch break and I still have to go back to work. It looks like it's going to be a very warm day, the "Santa Ana's" have kicked in, it's been pretty dry for the past couple of days. I haven't checked the weather, but I hope the weekend will be like today.

Have a great Friday and I'm looking forward to my week of relaxation!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...