Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ahhh, the weekend!

Did you ever have one of those weeks where you just want to quit your job? Well, this has been one of those weeks. I've been subbing extra hours while the site supervisor is on vacation and me working more than 4 hours is not good! As beautiful as children are, it's just not possible for this old bird! Actually, it's not all the children, it's just certain children who get under my skin and I just about want to scream. Anyway, Monday is a new day and I'll have a better attitude -- no more complaining this weekend.

Anyway, here are my results of this morning's weigh-in. So looks like I'm doing well, considereing some of my daily struggles. My dear cousin lost as well, so we are looking good!

After Weight Watchers, I took my car down for an oil change, dashed off to Starbuck's for my usual nonfat latte, went home and took care of some paper work and then off to the bank. I was northbound on I-5 by 10:00am to visit my dd and my aunt in Long Beach. I had such a fun time, my cousin G. was at my aunt's house and he had me in stitches! He works for Amtrak, and he was telling me stories of his trips across country working in different cars, first class vs. coach. He makes me laugh! He has such a great personality! Later I took my dd shopping and then out to lunch. I finally arrived back home around 7pm. Dh was chomping at the bit for dinner! (sorry, dear)

As for my crafts, I couldn't even think about it, because of work. Plus I just finished up a fundraiser and there is follow-up work to do. Hopefully, I'll get back into the swing of cross-stitching and such tomorrow. It will be Sunday and my day to relax.
Good night, everyone.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...