Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wow!

I can't beleive it's been a week since I last posted. I've been busy working split shifts (again!) and then running my usual errands and dentist appts. in between. I have also been reading other blogs and sad that I can't be just as productive as others. I did make a little progress on my quilt blocks, just finishing up the windows on block #4 called Dutch Duplex. Hopefully, I can get to one of the local shops this weekend to purchase the required floss and ribbon for these blocks. I thought maybe I would scrap the idea of ribbon embroidery and stitch with floss instead. So I'm on the fence about that. As for my other stitchery projects, I better get busy, this month is almost half way over and I had such high hopes.

I love collecting dishes. These cups I collected last summer and I have them displayed on my hutch. In the near future I want to put shelves up in my dining room and display my collection of dishes. Right now I have many dishes stored in the garage because there is just not enough room on my hutch. Maybe I need a bigger hutch! Anyway, I love these cups. If you like Bailey's you may remember these.

Have a great day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...