Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday night

This is crazy . . . . it's been too long without posting, I really want to make a go at this blogging, but I'm pretty lousy lately. I haven't done anything in the craft department this week. I'm either working or something else is going on. I think I'm just unorganized. Anyway, as for the good news I weighed in this morning and I lost 3.8 pounds! I'm excited about that, but I don't know where the rest of the day went! It's like my other days. Actually I do, just alot of running errands. Okay I'm working more during the week, but no more then some of the other crafters out there. I think I need to write a schedule and stick to it. Well, lets hope it's a better day tomorrow and I can get something done. Heck, it's my day off and I have nothing planned, but I do need to work out and clean house a little, although if it's as beautful tomorrow as it was today I may never get anything done!



I just discovered this great little tool which may help with my weight loss journey. My cousin and I are both going to Weight Watchers and she lost 3.8, too. She is doing flex and I'm on core. I hope I can get to my goal by Christmas.

Have a great evening, or what's left of it.



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...