Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Just another day

Well, no stitching done again today. I really need to set my priorities! I couldn't sleep this morning so instead of getting up at my normal 5:30am, I was up at 4:30, but I couldn't focus my eyes or mind to work on any of my projects. Anyway, I was at work by 6:30am, and of course I already had children (and parents) waiting for me. It was a good morning, it went by quickly. I came home had a little something to eat, did some paperwork, and then off to work at another school to greet the children for childcare after school. The day went by quickly, but I was home at 6:30pm and now I'm too tired to do anything. I know it's late but I want to take a nap. DH will be home soon.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Saturday my cousin is celebrating her 50th birthday. She's having a big party at her house, it should be fun. Her and I want to have another party next weekend. My neighbor (who we are very close to) came over last night and wanted to get some info on this "Labor Day" party I'm planning. Why did I commit to subbing extra hours next week?? Arrrgh! I have more important things to do!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...