Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm pooped!

The birthday party/bbq is over and all went well. Everyone had a great time. Of course, I was running around at the last minute making sure everything was just right, but once our guests arrived I stopped my craziness and started in with the Margaritas! My husband looked pleased with all the attention. He cracked me up, he said he didn't realize that we would all start wanting Margaritas so early on! Sheesh, what did he think?? I expected my family from LA to come down, but I guess the freeway traffic must have scared them off. That's okay maybe Labor Day weekend (yikes!), we're planning another bbq to mark the end of the summer (sigh).

Ah, tomorrow is Sunday and I hope to get a little stitching and blog reading done.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...