Saturday, March 03, 2018

Wildflower Wishes - Paper Pumpkin

Hello, todays' card share is from February Paper Pumpkin kit. It's so pretty. I whipped these three cards up in no time. I love these cards.



Paper Pumpkin is celebrating it's 5th anniversary in March! Subscribe by March 10th to get this month's special anniversary box including a FREE GIFT!







On a side note, I have started another quilt. I know, I know, I need to finish the other quilt I was working on a year or so ago, but I need to practice free-motion quilting first. Anyway, about the quilt I'm currently working on, I had bought the fabrics and templates over a year ago. I wanted to do the sew along, but last year got a little hectic for our family and I just couldn't get into any big projects. So, now I am sewing at my own pace. So far I have all the applique pieces traced and cut, now it's on to applique and cutting the borders and the rest of it. It's a Christmas quilt from Lori Holt's blog, Cozy Christmas. So I'll be sharing my adventures in quilting, or at least me appliqueing and putting blocks together. It's been quite awhile since I've done any kind of sewing. I'm excited! Yay!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...