Friday, February 16, 2018

A Good Day

Here's another card share for you and also some news about more Sale-A-Bration options available.

I made this card this morning with the A Good Day stamp set and Delightful Daisy DSP. I also used the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and Stitched Framelits Dies. I colored the details with the Subtles Stampin' Write Markers. I love the little tree image, and so quick to color.


A Good Day 145873 (clear mount)
145870 (wood mount)

Sale-A-Bration - Three new Gift Options

Stampin' UP! has released 3 new gift options. You can earn free gifts with qualifying order! You can see the new Sale-A-Bration brochure here. I'm in love with the Blossoming Basket Bundle.





No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...