Hi, Crafters! Today I have a cute mini card and envelope. I originally wanted to watercolor with ink colors, but I decided to use the watercolor pencils instead. Anyway I stamped the image on watercolor paper, but you can stamp on white card stock. I kind of like the texture of the watercolor paper, though. I used a blender pen to smooth out the colors. Then I die cut the image with the Stitched Shapes and layered with Layering Circles Framelits Dies. It's so simple and fun to make, and a nice gift card to add to any gift. I made the matching envelope with Daisy Delight DSP and the Envelope Punch Board.
Feathery Friends is a hostess stamp set that you can earn using your hostess rewards when you order $150 or more. You can get this stamp set for free!
- Feathery Friends Stamps 144037
- Whisper White 100730, Bermuda Bay 131197, Rich Razzleberry 115316, Old Olive 100702
- Watercolor Paper 122959
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink 132708
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad ink 126953
- Watercolor Pencils 141709
- Blender Pen 102845
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 145372
- Layering Circles Framelits Dies 141705
- Big Shot die cutting machine 143263
- Envelope Punch Board 133774
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 144137
- Snail adhesive 104332
August Hostess Code: UPZJAJRM
If you place a minimum purchase of $50, before tax and shipping, you will receive Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from me (plus other bonus goodies). If your order is more than $150 do not use the hostess code. You'll receive hostess benefits and I will still send you the embossing folder and goodies, too. Please do not check "no contact" when ordering, because I will not be able to send you products.