Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Travel update and projects

Well, after a long drive to Sacramento, I made it safely to my Mom's house. I was exhausted and since I didn't have very much sleep the night before, I fell asleep at 7 last night! Haha, so here I am up early writing this. Today we have plans to go out to lunch and then Joann's to buy fabric to make pillow covers. I brought my daughters adorable mini sewing machine. It's pretty hot here, in the 90's, so I don't think we'll be doing much outdoors. 


Positively Picturesque

I have a Paper Pumpkin video share called Positively Picturesque. I received mine on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to making these cute cards when I get back home, because I have a few I would like to send out.



If you are interested to trying it out for just a month, the link is above labeled Monthly Kits. You can cancel anytime. Everything is included in these kits except for scissors and adhesive, plus they're really fun to receive in the mail and make something creative.


I can't believe this month is flying by and there are less than two weeks of Bonus days left.Yes, you can receive $5 coupon to spend in August for every $50 you spend in July.




Join the Fun




During the Christmas in July promotion you have the opportunity to receive the Carols of Christmas stamp set, plus a free Essentials Gift Pack with your starter kit. More details here.


Okay, I'm off to get ready so we can have busy day of shopping, eating and then creating something fun! 

Happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...