Sunday, July 30, 2017

Thoughtfulness Card and Daisy Delight

Hello, hope you're enjoying your Sunday. I'm doing a little catching up today after spending my Saturday in Orange with my cousin. I love looking at antiques and collectibles. This time I had to resist buying, I have way too much stuff as it is.

I just completed this thank you card this morning. I was inspired by one of Stampin' UP!'s project sheets. Mine is a little different, but not by much.

Supplies:
Daisy Delight Stamp Set 143669
Old Olive 126953, Dapper Denim 141394, and Daffodil Delight 126944 Classic Stampin' Pads
Whisper White 100730 and Garden Green 102584 Cardstocks
Coffee Break DSP 144155
Daisy Punch 143713
5/8" Burlap Ribbon 141487

Instructions:
  1.  Stamp the large sentiment repeatedly on the right side of the card front in Old Olive ink.
  2.  Adhere a piece of Coffee Break DSP to the front as shown.
  3.  Adhere a strip of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon to the card. 
  4.  Stamp the sentiment in Dapper Denim ink on another piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Cut a notch in the left side of the cardstock and adhere it to the card.
  5. Stamp two daisies on Whisper White Cardstock in Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp off and stamp the flower center on one of the daisies in Soft Suede. Punch out both daisies using the Daisy Punch; offset daisies and adhere together using a Stampin’ Dimensional. Adhere the flower to the card.
  6.  Stamp off and stamp three solid leaves in Old Olive ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the outline images in Old Olive ink without stamping off. Cut out the leaves and adhere them to the card, peeking out from behind the daisy.

Bonus Day are almost over. Earn $5 for every $50 you spend this month. Or join Stampin' UP! this month and receive $72 gift! Click here for all the details!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy crafting!


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...