Thursday, July 13, 2017

TBT: Wedding cards

My friend and I wanted some new wedding cards and she loves this stamp set from a couple of years ago, I think maybe three or four years ago? Not sure, but luckily I still have the stamp set, Best of Brides and Babies. So I made some to share and we can make these the next time we get together. I know she will be happy to make these.


Products used are:

Best of Brides and Babies (retired)
Cardstock and ink: Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky and Blushing Bride
Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock
Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (retired)
Petal Burst and Falling Petals embossing folders
Stitched Shapes Framelits
Layering Ovals Framelits
Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Silhouette Studio Labels svg






I can't believe I almost missed this one! Yes, Bonus Days are back! For every $50 USD you spend July 1-31 (before shipping and tax), you'll get a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1-31.

If you would like to order Stampin UP! products please click here.

See you tomorrow for more card shares!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...