Friday, July 28, 2017

Pick A Pattern Card and Envelope

Good afternoon, I have another project for you. I used Pick a Pattern DSP to make a 4"x 4" card with a matching envelope. I love this paper! Having a matching envelope makes it more special. I used the stamp set Layering Love (141965) and Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper (144163).

Instructions:
  1. Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (8" x 4"; 20 x 10 cm) in half to create a card base. 
  2. Adhere a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock (3-3/4" x 3-3/4") to the card front.   
  3. Adhere a piece of Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (3-3/4" x 1-1//2") to the card front.
  4. Die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelits.
  5. Stamp the sentiment with the matching In Color Classic Stampin’ Pad. 
  6. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the starburst to the card.
  7. Tie a piece of 1/4" Sheer Ribbon in a bow, trim the ends, and adhere it to the card. 
  8. Create a coordinating envelope using the Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper and the Envelope Punch Board with a 4" x 4" card as the starting point.
Supplies:
  • Layering Love stamp set
  • Pick A Pattern DSP
  • Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White cardstock
  • Flirty Flamingo stamp pad
  • Sheer Ribbon
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Envelope Punch Board
  • Layering Circle Framelits Dies
  • Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine

Only a few more days left to earn Bonus Days Coupons!



Happy crafting!




No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...