Pick A Pattern Card and Envelope
Good afternoon, I have another project for you. I used Pick a Pattern DSP to make a 4"x 4" card with a matching envelope. I love this paper! Having a matching envelope makes it more special. I used the stamp set Layering Love (141965) and Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper (144163).
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (8" x 4"; 20 x 10 cm) in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock (3-3/4" x 3-3/4") to the card front.
- Adhere a piece of Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (3-3/4" x 1-1//2") to the card front.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Stamp the sentiment with the matching In Color Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the starburst to the card.
- Tie a piece of 1/4" Sheer Ribbon in a bow, trim the ends, and adhere it to the card.
- Create a coordinating envelope using the Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper and the Envelope Punch Board with a 4" x 4" card as the starting point.
- Layering Love stamp set
- Pick A Pattern DSP
- Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo stamp pad
- Sheer Ribbon
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Envelope Punch Board
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Only a few more days left to earn Bonus Days Coupons!