Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Not too early for Christmas cards . . .

It's November and it's not to early to start thinking (or making) Christmas cards. I usually try to get my cards mailed out just after Thanksgiving Day. Here are some pretty samples, which I will be making in the next few weeks.






Don't forget starting today you can order the Stitched Shapes Framelits, you can order here.

Also 25% off select coordinating stamps to the Stitched Shapes Framelits! Nov. 1 - 30 only, see the flyer here.   Download Sale Flyer



Check out the Stampin' UP! video below for more info about the Stitched Shapes Framelits.



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...