Sunday, October 16, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - September 2016

I'm a  little behind here on Paper Pumpkin shares, but I made these a few weeks ago. So adorable!
Something Good To Eat


They're plastic test tubes that you can fill with candy or any small items and then decorate and give to your family or friends. Here are a few alternate ideas with this month's kit:




I work at an elementary school and we usually make a service project  during this time of year for the "meals on wheels" program in our area. These are some bookmark/tags that I'm preparing for the children to put together. I'm keeping it real simple!


Happy crafting!





No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...