Sunday, October 30, 2016

Another Halloween treat bag and card

Okay, this is it for Halloween, but I just wanted to make a quick post and share two more projects I made last week. I used the Spooky Fun stamps and framelits again, to make this card and treat bag. This time I didn't use the Gift Bag Punch Board to make the treat bag, I used my Stampin' Trimmer (or you can use the Simply Scored Scoring Tool). As you can see in the photo the treat bag is wider at the bottom.
I was inspired to make this cute, little bag by Pootles Papercraft. You can find her instructions there, better than I can explain it here. It's such a cute bag and I look forward to making more like these, great for table party favors, too.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back with more paper crafts for you.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...