Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Stampin' UP! Weekly Deals

Before I forget here are the Weekly Deals for this week.


I have projects to share, but I haven't had a chance to post. I've been a little busy trying to catch up with my quilt blocks and it's just been crazy around here lately. I received my Stampin' UP! order that just came in today (yay!) and I can't wait to open the box! I'm also working on craft projects with my kids at work and a quick and easy service project for them to do for the "Meals on Wheels" organization.

I have product catalogs, just send me an email and I will get one out to you as soon as possible. You can always view them online here - catalogs.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...