Sunday, February 21, 2016

Your Paper Pantry February Card Swap

This month I'm in a card swap over at Your Paper Pantry. The theme is winter, and it's a post card. I haven't made a post card before, but should be easy, no different than a card. But it took me awhile to get my creative idea down, but here it is. 




It should measure 4x6 and on the backside and it needs to have the post card stamp, well I don't have that stamp, but I did manage to find a digital stamp on Pinterest. We need to make two cards to swap, but I always make an extra for the hostess. This was a fun project to make, because it was sort of a challenge for me and I was able to use my new framelits, Cups and Kettle Framelit Dies. I also made envelopes to match.

The postcard digital stamp is from www.eatdrinkchic.com. When I can find the direct link, I will post it. Yay, I found it! DIY Paper Reindeer and Postcard and Tag. She's very creative, a lot of adorable projects, too!

Join the fun at www.yourpaperpantry.ning.com. There's a lot of inspiration, challenges and swaps. Also, a great way to make new friends online!

Thank you for stopping by.



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...