Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Stampin' UP! Weekly Deals

Every Tuesday there are amazing deals on select products. The product offering changes each Tuesday; be sure to check what's on sale. Click here to see this week's products.




Also, don't forget Sale-A-Bration is still going on until March 31st. You can earn free product with every $50 purchase.


Here is a quick card project that I made with one of the a free stamp sets I earned called "Botanicals For You".


I used cardstocks and inks; Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. I also used the embossing folder Decorative Dots, gold and silver Glimmer Paper and Metallic Foil Doilies. Other ink colors are Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Crushed Curry. Embellished with Jewels Basic Pearls.



Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...