Saturday, February 13, 2016

My quilt blocks

Hello, I know it's been awhile, but I've been busy planning projects for work and trying to keep up with Lori Holt's Bloom sew along. Yikes, how do quilters do it. It's been a real challenge for me and it's just a block a week and it really shouldn't be that difficult. Of course, I haven't sewn in awhile so it hasn't been easy for me. I did my applique with the blanket stitch, but some pieces I ended up doing by hand, just because I need more practice.


Block 1


Block 2


I'm almost done with block 3, but I should be on block 4. I have a four day weekend, so I'll have to do some serious catching up and hopefully get started on block 5.

I wish you a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...