Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday, I spent the day with my cousin Chris, and we had a fun day sharing decorating and crafting ideas, as well as driving around town looking at some awesome houses, went to a antique shop and stopping for lunch for some delicious sandwiches at a local deli. I brought her some little Valentine gifts for the family. She, of course, took a beautiful photo to share on Facebook. It just made it more special! It made me realize that the small things can brighten someones day .... and enough to share with their friends. 



Pictured are January Paper Pumpkin and Valentine's Day treat bags idea I found on Pinterest, Julie's Stamping Spot. These treat bags can be made for any occasion by just changing the cardstock and designer papers you use. Oh yes, don't you love my cousin's table arrangement?

Have a beautiful day and as always thank you for visiting.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...