Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bloom Sew Along, Weeks Three and Four


Hello, I just wanted to give you an update on my blocks and I'm finally caught up today! Well, block five starts today, so I hope to get started on that soon. I'm still working out my mess ups, but give me time and I'll be able to get through these easily. I love the vintage look of these fabrics, Calico Days by Lori Holt. The fabrics coordinate with each other, so you really can't go wrong matching all the different pieces to make a block.


Block three


Block four

You can follow and check others quilters progress on instagram. It's so nice to see how others are doing.

Take care, see you tomorrow!


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...