Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Introducing Project Life, Free Shipping and Retired Lists

I'm very excited to hear the Stampin' Up! and Becky Higgins Project Life are teaming up  together. Just when I was thinking about scrapbooking again, and toying with the idea on starting with  Project Life. I can't wait to place my first order.
 

Project Life is a great way to preserve your memories without all the fuss that scrapbooking can be.


Stampin' Up! is offering FREE shipping on any orders placed now through Friday, April 25 (deadline is 11:50 p.m. Mountain).   Expedited shipping is excluded from the free offer.


We're saying goodbye to hundreds of retiring products from the 2013-2014 annual catalog. Now's a great chance to get your favorite  retiring products before they're gone for good! ALL products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your order in early! Also, make sure to take advantage of FREE standard shipping on EVERYTHING from April 21-25.

Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...