Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sale-A-Bration!


Yes, it's Sale-A-Bration time, January 28 - March 31, 2014, and my first big promo with Stampin' Up. I joined last year during this time, so this is my first Sale-a-Bration as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I love this time of year to earn free product.

 
Who doesn't love to get free product?? You can choose any of the brochure's exclusive products with each $50 you spend (excluding tax and shipping). There's plenty to choose from! You can order from any of the current catalogs, too. Here's a quick pic of my free product I just received, One Big Sale-A-Bration 2014 digital ensemble. As soon as I downloaded it, I printed out some of my favorite patterns from the Sweet Sorbet DSP! Ready for card making! It also include the 25 digital stamps, 12 Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper patterns and 14-piece accessory pack.

 
I'll be receiving my SU shipment today. So I'm looking forward to sharing more product and some cards that I plan to make with this Sweet Sorbet DSP. You can view the brochure here SALE-A-BRATION.
 
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...