Saturday, February 22, 2014

I Think You're Lovely

Good morning and I have another share inspired from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Actually this is a hybrid card, some elements printed from My Digital Studio.


Even though I have the "You're Lovely" stamps I also have the brush stamp set, which was one of my free digital products from Sale-A-Bration. I printed out the stamp in several colors to see which one I liked the best.


I choose the black since I layered black card stock with the polka dot paper from the Sweet Sorbet DSP, which I also printed. It fit perfectly in the Deco Labels Framelit. This was pretty fun and easy card to make as I play around with My Digital Studio.

Supply List:

Paper - Pistachio Pudding card base, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Stamp - You're Lovely brush stamp set, MDS
Embellishments - Basic Jewels Rhinestones
Tools - Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Deco Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive

Click on the Sale-A-Bration brochure to see what's inside!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...