Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thanksgiving card, another hybrid


Hello again! I made this card over the weekend on My Digital Studio. I want to make some Thanksgiving cards this year and I thought knowing me I better get started now! I love this time of year, the colors, the food and especially getting together with family again. This card was very easy, I used the Autumn Spice Digital Kit, the acorn and sentiment also comes with the kit. I designed it (many paper choices), printed it and cut and layered it on Chocolate Chip cardstock, then layered on Whisper White cardstock base. Easy enough to print the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Framelits Labels Collection using my Big Shot die cut machine.

I love My Digital Studio! Being able to create new and different projects every time is fun and addicting! Here is the link to the MDS free trial. Have fun being creative!!


My Digital Studio  #130646  $19.95

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...