Thursday, September 05, 2013

Best of Autumn Stamp Set

 
Before I forget here is the "Best of" stamp set for September.
 
This "Best of" stamp set includes 5 images, including a never-before seen image, and is priced at $14.95.

While we are releasing just one "Best of" stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of   the "Best of" sets will be available until March 31, 2014.

All "Best of" stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.

Item number for Best of Autumn (134390).
 
As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
 
I haven't received mine yet, can't wait until I do! I'm excited to use them in cards and journals. My favorite time of year!
 
You can view the PDF here.
 
Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...