Saturday, February 19, 2011

Housecleaning

Hello, just doing a little housecleaning here . . . . I figured out how to use the pages (tabs at the top), so I'm organizing a little to separate some of my interests.

I went to another Stampin' Up class on Thursday night. I had such a blast and made some pretty cards. Funny how the ones I goofed up on are the ones I like the best!



In the meantime, I'm enjoying my 4-day weekend off. It gives me a chance to get caught up with my work and possibly make stuff! I have a couple of posts to write in my head at the moment, I'll try to get that done, too.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

antmee said...

which cards did you goof up? They can't possibly be any of the cards pictured because they look too good! well done.

Billie said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. That butterfly card wasn't quite right, but they say there is no right way. I just thought the stamping on the card was way off. But that's okay, it has a random look about it.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...