Monday, August 09, 2010

Thrifty goodness

Here are a few things I purchased while we were up in Sacramento a few weeks back. We always try to stop in at the Antique Trove in Roseville. We spent two days in that store!

I couldn't resist purchasing this darling apron, especially since it was only $5.00!

I can't believe these two lovelies are stitched by hand!

Something for the kitchen, I love retro!


A Beatrix Potter fabric panel. I'm not sure what I'll make out of these, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Great finds!

antmee said...

Love the apron! Lucky find.

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

The Beatrix Potter fabric is great! You really did get some good finds.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...