Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finished apron


apron-recycle fabrics, originally uploaded by tweetysnest.

I have a chance to post a little about my apron, which I saw the instructions in the Apronology magazine. I think the "easy as pie" apron by Jen Osborn, http://www.identityseven.com, looks way better than mine, I won't be using decorator samples any time soon! It can be a nuisance, lots of unraveling. I never made anything that I left raw edges, either, but I'll try that again. I added some decorative stitching, fun to experiment. I certainly will make this apron again, it's easy as pie!

As always, thank you for reading!

~Billie

1 comment:

Betty said...

what a beautiful apron. What a great piece of work. :)

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...