Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Business trip


Pismo Beach
Photo looking out our balcony

Actually, my husband is on a business trip and I'm just tagging along for the first time. We're having a nice stay here, considering he's working. I love the central California coast, it's been a long time since we've been up here. We use to take the RV up here and had a great time camping, sight-seeing and making new friends. I'm hoping he has more trips like this. The weather is beautiful today, it rained on Sunday when we arrived. Today it's 54F, but feels warmer. It supposed to rain tomorrow, not a good time to be traveling back home. Hope the rain is light.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...