Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Good morning!

Hi all, a short post today, maybe I'll have time later to write more, but I just wanted to share my excitement over my new sewing machine I bought yesterday! It's the Brother Project Runway Innovis-40. I think this machine is all that I need for now. I've looked around online at different machines, alot with more than I need, some too pricey, and then some cheaper that you buy online only. I'm just thrilled that I finally have a new machine from a store near by that I can go to for any questions, check-ups, etc. This worked out nice because they have classes, as well, and they took my old machine (that wasn't working) as a trade-in. I haven't had a chance to play with it, though. I plan do so before I head off to work today. I have my first class tomorrow morning. Yes, it's computerized!

Also, other news: I made another sale on my etsy shop, yay! A very slow business I have, so I was thrilled that someone bought something from me! Oh, and I went to my first meetup on Sunday! It was fun to meet others that like to sew like me.



Okay, better run. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Take advantage of those classes, it gets you to take the time out of your day to sew!

Fubo.tv/Activate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fubotv Activate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fubotv Activate said...

FuboTv has fairly unique trade mark that differentiates itself from its competitors, The sports-first streaming service. However, it does offer various bundle plans and add-ons that can provide more flexibility for its subscribers outside the sports channels.Fubo TV offers a wide range of compatibility with various streaming devices. fubotv/Connect

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...