Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ready for summer!

Well, we finally did it! We hired someone to take care of our pool. I don't know why we put it off for so long, I guess we thought we could take care of it ourselves, which we did for the past few years. But this past year it has been a little neglected and with the wildfires we had in the past really made matters worse. So today our new pool guy came by and did a complete service, you know got rid of that yucky green stuff (algae), clean the filters and made the pool nice and purty again. Yay, just in time for the 4th of July weekend.

pool july

I know, I know, I better do some gardening. As you can see from the looks of things, it's pretty mangy looking. I honestly feel that maintaining a home is a full-time job. Sometimes I wonder if we were better off living in a condo or apartment. Life would be a little bit easier, I suppose.

pool july 001

Okay, back to painting . . . .

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...