Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yay, almost over!

I've been on jury duty since Monday and I think (I hope) it's about to end tomorrow afternoon. Actually, I'm thinking by lunch recess. Although, I was anxious about being picked in the beginning, it has been a very interesting experience and I'm always happy to meet new people and I've learned quite a bit in such a short period of time. I seem to always feel that way when I serve, but this is the first time I've been able to journal a little bit about it. This is my third time doing jury service and in some way it feels like a new experience. I'm just glad that we are towards the end and then once I'm finished I can focus on other things going on in my life. But right now, being the good juror that I am, my mind is on the task at hand.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a good citizen :o) I hope you're returning to normal life again. Have a great weekend!
Linnea

Billie said...

Linnea, thanks for stopping by. Yes, it's all over and life is normal again!

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...