Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kind of busy ....

I managed to find some time to post the tote bags I made within the past couple of days. I've been working extra hours at work, it's funny while I'm at work I'm thinking about what I'd rather be doing! Now, if I could spend my evenings sewing instead of watching mindless tv I could get more done. I'll be taking these to Sunday Market this weekend, and possibly my etsy store. I've been toying with the idea and already have an account set up, just not the right name. So until then I'll keep making things and learn to manage my time better.

1 comment:

ellen said...

Very cute bags! You did such a nice job on them.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...