Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well, to any Mom's out there that comes across my post, I hope you had a wonderful day. I've had a fairly busy day, sorry again no pics. I'm just too tired, but I did sew today. I was able to make wine totebags for next Sunday's market. It was an idea I've been playing around with during Christmas, and then when I was talking to my Mom on the phone the other day she reminded me, "what ever happen to those wine bags you were going to make?" Oh yeah . . . , so there I was pedal to the metal this morning. I think I'm done with that idea, now I'm moving on to other fun stuff and projects I started and want to complete. I still need to sort through what I already have, it's been awhile since I've done the craft market.

Oh, almost forgot, my beautiful daughter brought me a latte and scone after she got off work this morning and then for lunch she went out and treated me again! Then the big surprise is I got a that scanner/printer I wanted (and hinted) for the past 3 weeks! A Kodak ESP 3 all-in-one printer. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I'm extremely happy!


Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...