Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just about work

I don't have much to write about today. I'm working another split shift today and tomorrow, so leaves me with little time for crafting. My co-worker called in sick this morning, actually her son is very sick. So to make a long story short, I ended up working by myself with around 30 children! I know it sounds crazy, but actually it turned out pretty well, the kids were awesome. I did have to raise my voice a couple of times, but before you know it most of them were off to school. The morning went by super fast. We had Mother's Day projects that needed to be finished and the rest of them played board games or on the computer. A pretty interesting morning. Hopefully, I'll have something a little more interesting write about tomorrow.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...