Monday, November 19, 2007

Just a quick note

It has been a busy past couple of weeks, besides working my regular job, my cousin has me in a tizzy with her side job. She has a spot at an arts and craft fair near the Alamitos Bay Marina (Long Beach, CA). She asked me to join her by selling some handcrafted items. She sells mostly antique furniture and other collectible items. Anyway, I said "Sure"! My daughter has been making purses and pillows for sale on etsy. I took them with me, and of course my little totebags, too. It's a fairly new craft fair near the Farmer's Market, which is packed every Sunday. We had so much fun and met some of the nicest people. So it looks like I'll be up in Long Beach every Sunday and in the mean time I'll be busy gathering and making things for the craft fair. I'm very excited! Here's a photo I took with my cell phone. It's not the greatest camera, but I'll have better photos next time.



I'm off to pack for our trip to Sacramento for Thanksgiving to visit family, we leave tomorrow afternoon. We'll be back on Saturday . . . . so much to do!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...