Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer Cleaning

Yeah, since I've been taking alot of vacation days off and only working my part-time hours, it's been really nice. I'm getting a lot of projects done or started around the house and I'm feeling real good about that. Although, I'm driving my family nuts. I don't think we ever "spring cleaned" so now it's about time! I've been on a mission, our outside looks great, we have a gardener and he takes care of that, but if you walked inside you would see a very disorganized house! So I've decided that I'm going to tackle it alone since my dh is very busy with his work and my daughter has other things going on in her life. Once I get rid of all the junk, stuff, or should we call it clutter, then I will start painting and making changes. I've already started with our office and it's looking better. I should have taken a "before" picture. Now, that all the old shelves are out with all it's stuff, there will be nice shelves and my desk. This was a closet, but we ripped everything out when we turned this bedroom into an office, we already have a large desk on one side of the room where we share the work area. But soon I'll have my own desk area when I finish the job.

I have sewing projects to share, but haven't had a chance to take pics, so stay tuned . . . .

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...