Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

It will be 7 years next month since my Dad passed away and it's hard to believe it's been that long. I know later in life I wasn't as close to my Dad as I would like to have been. I moved away after high school and later married. In the meantime my parents divorced and he remarried -- very long story, but you get the idea. It was my younger years at home that we were very close, sometimes life makes many turns and I have my regrets, but I'll never forget my Dad and the good times I shared with my two brothers when we were growing up. Those are the memories I'll keep in my heart forever. Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Not a very good scan from a slide. Besides my memories, I also have tons of slides than my Dad left behind. Lots of pictures of my brothers and I when we were young. Very fun to look back and reminisce.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...