Sunday, April 08, 2007

Just write!

I can't believe it's been over two months since I last posted. I know I've been busy with work and whatever that is happening in my life, but I can at least write something! Well, I'm back, but it will probably be every few days or so. My computer decided to quit on me, I am now using our old laptop that works when it wants to. It usually kicks me off line, therefore it takes me forever to get anything done.

This weekend my plans were to weed and clean the backyard. It started out great yesterday, I weeded and cut back overgrown iceplant. Today the weather isn't cooperating and decides to rain! Great excuse to stay inside instead of weeding, but I was sort of looking forward to going outside, listening to the radio and just puttering around the house. I'm really anxious to get the backyard fixed up for summer bbq's and parties. Oh well, there's next week.

Have a great Easter!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...