Wednesday, June 14, 2006

More Projects!

So many projects so little time! Yesterday I made the mistake of buying this magazine and I found a couple of quilt type projects I would like to make and I may start sometime in the near future (?). Here is one and I think it would be great for gift-giving and I may make a couple of these. Since this would fit my kind of friends!

And I would like to make a table runner, this looks easy enough. I like the colors and the simplicity of it. So if you get a chance and are into making quilts or like to sew quick projects, I think you may have some luck with this magazine.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...