Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Stitching

Today was a quiet day, besides going to work this morning, I came home and still felt cold. I grabbed my throw and sat down and stitched for almost three hours! A great accomplishment for me! Of course, I worked on my sampler and came across a major error that I had made (many years ago). I don't think it was all my fault, it was in the center of the pattern. The graph is spread out into 3 sections and each section is on two pages! The pages were off center in the middle (where the book is stapled), so I could see the house was looking strange. It was off by one row and it made a big difference. Hard to explain, maybe I can scan it tomorrow so you can see how off it is. I couldn't continue, so I was pulling stitches and I'm happy to redo it tomorrow. Luckily it wasn't alot, I hope I can stitch tomorrow. I never know what the next day brings me. I will be meeting my cousin tomorrow morning at Weight Watchers and then at 9:00 I will be meeting friends to go "walking" the strand in Carlsbad. Afterwards, we will go out and have lunch. I'm looking forward to that! I want to go to the movies tomorrow night, but that depends on how I feel. I have a touch of a sore throat and I've been sneezing more than usual. I hope it's not another cold coming on, ugh.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...