Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Baking setback, among other things

Today I had planned to bake cookies. I don't know how many different types of cookies I was going to bake, but I was going to make an effort in spite of my crazy schedule. Today I worked a split shift, plus I squeezed in a workout routine. I checked the messages on my phone and I received a call from the CPR/First Aid training center, they informed me that my card expired and they had classes available this week. Well, I knew that it expired and I was being my procrastinator self and waited to the last minute. Within minutes I was schedule for training tonight and Thursday night. So much for planning anything else for the next couple of days. I have Jury Duty tomorrow. Although, I don't have to wake up at 5:00am, my schedule may change even more.

I did mix a batch of gingerbread dough during my break today, but I'm just too tired to do anything else - maybe tomorrow night.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...