Sunday, November 27, 2005

Home, at last!


We're back home and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my dear Mother and family. It was nice to be with my brother and his wife and kids. Of course, his kids are all grown and so is my "only one" -- that makes it fun! Last night we went to a pub in Sacramento and had fish and chips and we talked the night away. We plan on going back up in a few weeks for Christmas, so it will be a busy month for me. I already plan on getting all the Christmas decorations out of storage (garage and other places) and start decorating next weekend. I still need to see what I have, what I think I should buy, and what I should throw out! It will be fun for the next couple of weeks. I'm getting anxious and we're still in November. That's not like me! Plus I bought another decorating book, can't wait until I do a few home improvements! Oh, in my haste in packing, I never did bring my stitching to do on our trip -- so that will be a must for the month of December. Although, I'm considering on joining tie one on and making an apron. I already have the fabric and I've been wanting to make something fun with it. (above photo is of my Mom's front porch -- looks cozy as it is inside.)

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...