Monday, November 21, 2005

Become a handbag designer

Making Handbags: Retro, Chic, Luxurious

I bought this book last year. I love handbags, especially ones that you can make. I have made a few simple tote bags in the past, but not from this book. Well, not yet. "Making Handbags" gives you the basics about making tote bags, clutch bags, drawstring bags, and beach bags. At the back of the book there are basic master patterns that you can use as a start to create your favorite handbag. There are beautiful photographs in the "gallery of designs", handbags made by students. The bags are beautiful works of art! You will find inspiration here if you love handbags.



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...