Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Here I am waiting for the trick or treaters, it's still early and they're coming in slow. I don't think I will have many this year. It seems like as the years go by the numbers go down. Maybe parents are doing other things with their children. Anyway, most of my kids from work know where I live, so I'll be expecting them soon. Oh, this morning they were all excited, most were wearing their costumes and just basically running around the room a little extra wound up than usual. I couldn't wait to get them outside to run off that energy! The morning went by fast, I decorated cookies with them. I was being my crafty self and showed them how to decorate them "cake decorating" style. I brought in my cake decorating supplies and showed them how to pipe the icing onto the cookies. It was fun! I wish I had my camera, it would be nice to share pictures of the kids and their cookies. Another one of my crafty adventures, I took cake decorating classes at Michael's a few years back and I bought all the gadgets I would need to decorate cakes. I learned alot and it was alot of fun. I usually share these types of projects with the kids during the holidays, though.

As for my weekend, it just flew by. I went to a baby shower on Saturday afternoon. It was at the Olive Garden and the food was delicious! I saw a few of my good friends that I haven't seen in a long time, hopefully we'll be able to get together soon. My one friend is into stamping and wants me to come to her stamping group next week. Here we go again, another craft to get involved in. I need that like I need a hole in the head! I did buy some stamps a few months back, but I haven't touched them. So here's my opportunity.

Okay, the doorbell is ringing . . . . have a great evening! Be safe.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...